Assisting free-roaming and unwanted animals, and providing you resources to help the animals in your families and communities
There are numerous ways to help provide some much needed goods and services to ALF. Please consider donating one of the items found on this page.
If you want to shop for yourself, and help a rescue animal at the same time, please visit our
Animal Loving Friends is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) charity.
The full amount of your donation is tax-deductible, as allowed by law.
Your gift could not be more appreciated!
Listed below are some ways that you can enable us to continue helping homeless animals:
(updated October 27, 2012)
- Spay and neuter all of your pets (click here for a list of low/cost clinics)
- Help someone you know to spay and neuter all of their pets (Clinics)
Sponsor the spay of one female cat/kitten: $65
Sponsor the neuter of one male cat/kitten: $45
Sponsor tests & vaccinations for one cat/kitten: $50
Sponsor a litter: $500
- Pledge cat food for a feral cat colony: $25
- Donate trapping equipment:
* TruCatch Light Duty Animal Trap 30LTD (Recommended by Spay Neuter Hotline)
* TruCatch Heavy Duty Animal Trap 30D (Sturdier version)
* TruCatch Fat Cat Animal Trap 30FCD (Slightly Roomier)
- Make a monthly sponsorship, big or small, to change the lives of homeless animals
- Save your pie tins and take-out containers
- Give tuna in oil, mackeral, sardines to help with trapping
- Drop off newspaper, puppy pads, or human incontinence pads for our convalescing ferals
- Donate sheets, towels, blankets, and other linens
- Order The Antser Ant Proof Barrier for our feral feeding stations
- Provide Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): $21
- Adopt a feral cat colony
- Foster an adoptable animal
- Purchase cat litter (both clumping and non-clumping)
- Donate toys, scratching posts
- Purchase Rescue Remedy (available at natural/health food and vitamin stores)
- Transport animals to/from the vet
- Send us gas cards (Help! The cats still have to eat every day.)
- Offer veterinary services
- Help us humanely trap feral cats
brochures, posters, and other tools to help our education efforts
- Provide printing services (we need help with printing costs for brochures, flyers, cards, labels, banners, T-shirts)
- Hold a fundraiser (garage sale, bake sale, lemonade stand, food drive, linen collection)
- Lobby for free spay and neuter services
- Educate the public
If you have large or bulky items, please email alfrescue @ hotmail.com for a drop-off location.
[Return to Top]
Send a Petco Gift Certificate!
Purchase Items for ALF from Petsmart!
Donate a Kuranda Cat Bed!
Check out our Petsmart Wish List to help the Animals of ALF.
Purchase as many items as you'd like, and they'll be shipped directly to ALF!
[Return to Top]
ALF Animal Loving Friends
Our cats love to sleep on Kuranda Cat beds, but we don't have enough for everyone.
If you would like to donate a bed at a special wholesale price for a another cat to sleep in comfort,
please donate a Kuranda cat bed.
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe, AZ 85284