| Volunteers Needed
Sponsorship Program, Videos & Newsletters|
Why do rescue groups like ours ask for funds? What happens with those funds? Let me give you some sobering statistics. Just remember you are looking at
one rescue operating on the eastern coast of Florida, handling poodles and poodle-mixes only. As of this writing (Sep 2008) CPR has been saving dogs
for 4 years and 6 months, we have saved 900+ dogs -- more dogs are arriving into rescue every day, we turn away dogs every week, it just kills us to do that but the facts are clear
we can only support so many dogs given the financial and human resources we have.
If you can spare the funds and help us, please click the paypal link or send us a check. We assure you the funds we receive go to the care
of animals or to run the organization, fundraisers, etc.. We have *NO* paid people, we are 100% volunteer. One person can make a difference to a group like ours, one foster can be a home
for 6 dogs a year, financial donations add up together to pay the bills.
- 60% of our dogs are treated, evaluated and cared for for on average 51.5 days,
- 20% of our dogs are treated, evaluated and cared for on average of 567 days,
- 8% of our dogs die while in foster care, these dogs are in our care for on average 504 days,
- 12% of the total number of dogs we have are still in our care.
|Coastal Poodle Rescue rehabilitates unwanted,
abused and abandoned poodles and then places them in loving and
responsible homes to live out their lives as cherished family members.
|Coastal Poodle Rescue:
- is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation
- is an all-volunteer organization with no paid staff
- receives no funding from any government entity or animal charity
- relies solely on private donations and fundraising events