Pet Adoption Services, Inc.
Canine Adoption Interview
Please answer the following questions and send a reply email with your answers to email@example.com
1. Are you looking for an outside or inside pet?
2. Do you have any other animals?
a. Type of animal(s) (cat/dog, other); full breed (name of breed) or mixed breed?
b. History of previous and/or present animals? Did they die, run away, were they stolen? Age at death?
c. Do they stay inside or outside?
3. Reason for acquiring new pet/another pet?
4. Do you presently have a Veterinarian?
a. Name of vet; location; telephone number.
d. If not, do you have the name of a veterinarian that you plan to use for your new pet?
5. Do you use a heartworm preventative?
6. How do you feel about spay/neuter, yearly
checkups, heartworm prevention, vaccinations and the expense of these items?
7. Do you own or rent? If renting, is landlord o.k. with pets? Is there a limit to size/weight of pet in rental agreement?
8. Do you have a fenced yard? If not, will you commit time to
walking/exercising your new pet?
9. Do you have children or grandchildren
10. Is your immediate family agreeable to the
idea of acquiring a pet?
11. Provide your work schedule, spouse's work
schedule (if applicable).
12. Are you willing to make a lifetime commitment to this animal?
Thank you for your interest in adopting a rescued animal!
*Notice: This is a pre-adoption interview and not an adoption contract, completion of interview does not guarantee placement of pet(s).