Before you can adopt a pet, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age.
- have house-mates and/or family members meet the pet.
- have a permanent address that can be verified. If you rent, have your landlord's approval for a pet in writing.
- Click here to download the adoption application.
- Complete the application to the best of your ability. Please take the time to enter all fields accurately and to provide as much detail as possible. This helps us match you up with the right pet.
- Save a copy of the application to your computer.
- Email the application to the foster volunteer's email address listed in the pet's description.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the adoption application. Acrobat Reader is available for FREE by clicking here.