The work of all-volunteer Cause for Paws is entirely supported by donations -- monetary,
food and other cat supplies, and time and talent shared by fabulous people. We appreciate
You Can Make a Difference!
Our Puuuurrrrr-fect wish list includes:
- Gift cards at Petco,Petsmart and other pet supply stores
- Good quality dry food (kitten/cat)
- Canned food (kitten/cat)
- Clumping, unscented cat litter
- Cat toys (any kind is great)
- 44 cent postage stamps
Since Cause for Paws works out of private homes, the best way for you to get good
stuff to us is to bring it to an adoption day. Please see the adoption dates listed
here. Please call 952-259-1483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to give us a heads-up to make sure we have room in the car for your goodies, too!
You can send a check or you can make a monetary donation online by clicking the Make a
Donation button. Please note when you send Cause for Paws a donation of up to $3,000.00 using
PayPal, PayPal deducts a fee to cover their administrative costs which is 2.9% of your donation,
plus an additional .30. For example, a $500.00 donation sent via PayPal means that Cause for
Paws receives $485.20 of that donation.
You can also give through MNGIVE.
Send a Check:
Please make your check out to Cause for Paws and mail it to the address below:
Cause for Paws
Roseville, MN 55113
Other Ways to HelpPlease contact Cause for Paws for more information about its:
- Annual Cause for Paws holiday plant fundraiser
- Annual Cause for Paws spring flower sale
- Making an in-memory or in-honor contribution to Cause for Paws
- Making monthly contributions to Cause for Paws
Go Back ...