One By One is a small group of people helping displaced cats find loving homes. We want every applicant to understand the responsibilities involved in caring for a pet. It is a life time commitment, many cats live 16 - 20 + years. Cats bond with their human family and need to be treated as a part of the family. Are you willing to make that commitment?
PLEASE READ: Do you understand that our cats and kittens may NOT ever be DECLAWED?
If you undertand this then please fill out this form. If you plan to declaw this cat then please do not apply.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not fill in your EMAIL ADDRESS we CAN NOT RESPOND to your inquiry, thank you !
Home Phone: Work Phone:
City: State: Zip:
Type of cat(s) you are interested in:
Name of cat(s) you are interested in:
1. Why do you want to adopt a pet?
2. What do you think are the most important responsibilities in owning a pet?
3. For whom are you adopting the pet?
4. Have you ever owned a pet before?Yes No
a. Please describe those pets that are currently with you (type, age, sex, altered status). Type N/A if it does not apply.
b. Please describe those pets that are no longer with you (type, age, sex, altered status). Type N/A if it does not apply.
c. What happened to the pets who are no longer with you?
5. Please provide the name and phone number of the veterinarian for your pets.
6. How many people reside in your household?
7. Are there any children in the household? Yes No. If yes, what are their ages?
8. Does anyone have allergies?Yes No.
9. Who will be responsible for the care of your pet?
10. Do you own or rent your residence?
11. If you rent, please provide the name and phone number of your
12. Where will your pet be kept?inside outside both
13. Do you intend to declaw your cat?Yes No.
14. When on an extended trip, what do you plan for your cat's care?
15. How much are you willing to spend on this cat should it become ill?
16. How did you hear about One By One?
1. Name: Phone:
By submitting this form I represent that the information that I have
provided is the truth to the best of my knowledge and belief.