Vacc. Record: Date Date Date Date
Do you understand that:
1. That animals are different from human beings in their responses to human actions.
2. That the ACTIONS of animals are often UNPREDICTABLE.
3. That animals should be closely supervised when they are with children.
4. That an animals behavior may CHANGE after the animal leaves the rescue group/foster home
and accustoms itself to a home or other different environments.
5. That Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue makes NO claims or representations as to the
temperament, health, or the mental disposition of any animal put up for adoption.
If you have questions regarding the above 5 items, please discuss those with the adoption counselor.
Conditions of Adoption
1. To provide proper and adequate food, water, shelter, and care at all times.
2. To provide veterinary care to prevent and cure illness.
3. To obey local and state laws regarding rabies, sterilization and animal control.
4. Not to sell, give away or abandon said animal at any time, but to return it to Shih-Tzu & Small
Paws Rescue if I can no longer keep the animal.
5. To allow a representative Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue to examine the animal and its
living conditions at any time and to return the animal to Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue if
said representative feels that living conditions are unsatisfactory.
6. That Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue is in no way responsible for any damage the animal
may do to another person or property, and no attempt will be made to hold Shih-Tzu &
Precious Paws Rescue responsible.
7. To accept the animal as is.
Liquidated Damages Clause
In the event that Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue has to reclaim the animal due to cruelty,
neglect or Spay/Neuter Agreement not followed, I agree to pay the sum of $500.00 plus court costs
as liquidated damage (value being agreed to for the purpose of establishing a value of the animal),
and do not bar Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue from seeking return of the animal by a judicial
process or other legal means. I hereby release Shih-Tzu & Precious Paws Rescue, their officers and
employees, from all liability concerning this animal.
SHIH TZU AND PRECIOUS PAWS RESCUE
Under no circumstances will I ever abandon, sell, trade, give away, or dispose of it in any way.
I will give it heartworm preventative every month.
I will keep it in a fenced yard when not in my house or on a leash. I will
keep it chained or tied up,
or confined in a pen. I will
allow it to run loose. This will be what is referred to as an
NOT ABUSE OR NEGLECT IT IN ANY WAY.
I will allow Shih Tzu and Precious Paws Rescue to make unannounced visits to my home to determine
whether the conditions of this contract are being met and to repossess this pet if I fail to fulfill any of the
conditions of this contract.