Ways You Can Donate
Four Paws Rescue operates solely on donations and some small grants, as well as help from
volunteers and the community. Every donation is greatly appreciated.
Your donations pay for everything - animal medical expenses, food,
shelter, maintenance, cleaning equipment, and much, much more!
Our Wish List
We have compiled a list of things
that we are in need of for the animal shelter to reduce operating costs.
BIG TICKET ITEMS:
- Full perimeter privacy fencing (to reduce noise and keep dogs safe)
- 4-door car (or larger) for our Saturday adoption events
- Lined rubber gloves (medium and large)
- Clean hand and bath towels
- Chlorine bleach
- Dog Shampoo/Wash
- Hand soap
- Paper Towels
FOR THE ANIMALS:
- FOOD! (Dog and puppy food; cat and kitten food)
- Collapsible wire dog crates - large and extra-large (new or used)
- Plastic airline dog crates - large and extra-large (new or used)
- Cat litter
- Carpeted cat condos, cat trees, cat scratching posts
- Dog leashes
- Dog collars
- Monetary donations (for vet bills: vaccinations, spay/neuter surgeries, etc)
- Gift certificates to PetsMart (for food, litter, etc)
FOR THE VOLUNTEERS:
- Gas card gift certificates (to drive the animals to and from adoption events and vet appointments)
- Ink cartridges
- HE laundry detergent tablets
We can arrange for pick up or drop off of items. Please call (435-764-3534)
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements.
Mail a Donation:
If you would like to mail a tax deductible, monetary donation or gift certificate, please mail it to:
Four Paws Rescue
P.O. Box 422
Millville, UT 84326
Donate with PayPal:
ALL donations are greatly appreciated (no matter how big or small)! Thank you for your support!