We are participating in The Seattle Foundation’s fourth annual GiveBIG on May 6! Plan on supporting South County Cats as part of our community’s biggest day of giving of the year.
Each donation made to South County Cats on Tuesday, May 6th between midnight and midnight (Pacific Time), will receive a pro-rated portion of the Seattle Foundation's matching funds (or "stretch") pool.
The amount of the "stretch" depends on the size of the stretch pool and how much is raised in total donations on GiveBIG day. For example, if South County Cats receives 3 percent of the total donations during GiveBIG, then it will receive 3 percent of the stretch pool.
Remember to donate on May 6th to make your donation eligible for the stretch pool! Donations to South County Cats will be used for our Spay/Neuter Programs.
Support South County Cats just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card! You can help South County Cats earn donations by linking your Rewards Card and using it whenever you shop at Fred Meyer.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to South County Cats at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards (search for South County Cats by name or by non-profit number 86666)
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support South County Cats every time you shop, at no cost to you.
Pasado’s Spay Station is in Kent!
- Male Dog - $75 (co-pay vouchers available)
- Female Dog - $85 (co-pay vouchers available)
- Male Cat - $35*
- Female Cat - $50*
Check-in time is 8:00 a.m., pick-up time announced at check-in. Cats must be over two pounds and arrive in a secure carrier, dogs must be at least 4 months old and arrive wearing a well-fitting collar and be on a leash. No dogs over 70 lbs, due to space limitations. No food after 10:00 p.m. unless under 5 pounds. Bring two bath towels per pet.
* For those who cannot pay Pasado’s regular low price for cat spay/neuter, financial assistance is available from South County Cats for a limited time only. Your cost - $10 co-pay, the remainder is paid by South County Cats.
For more information go to www.pasadosafehaven.org/spay-station or call 360-793-SPAY
Are you low income with an unaltered cat? Do you have a mama kitty with kittens? Are you looking for inexpensive spay & neuter services? Read more >
- Northwest Spay & Neuter Center in Tacoma - Male cats - $35, female cats - $50, feral cats - free. They also offer low cost spay/neuter for dogs.
- Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project in Lynnwood - Spay/neuter is free for feral and free-roaming cats that will be eartipped, companion cats that will not be eartipped are $15 male, $25 female.
- Auburn Valley Humane Society – S.P.O.T. is a low-cost dog and cat spay/neuter program for low-income residents of Pierce and King Counties
- Seattle/King County Humane Society offers free spay surgeries for any female cat, dog and rabbit who is brought to the shelter with a litter. The animal will be returned to the owner, and the kittens, puppies or bunnies will be placed for adoption.